mercoledì 12 gennaio 2011

Ready, steady... GO!!!

Our adventure has begun this morning!!!

The Travelling Journal is now on its way to TotosDown, The Netherlands! The postal employee told me that the journey will probably take more than a week, while she was sticking on my package loads of stamps with small Italian flags on them, celebrating 150 years from the Unification of Italy. (Nathalie, please, if you want take a picture of it once it reaches you, I'd like to share that funny "collage" with the other participants :D ).

FROM NOW THIS IS THE OFFICIAL POST OF THE PROJECT. COMMENTS WILL HAVE TO BE WRITTEN UNDER THIS POST WHENEVER THE JOURNAL IS RECEIVED AND SENT.

I'll put a link to this post in the Postcrossing forum as well, so that it will be easier for you to reach it every time you need it.



For all the other matters I think we can use the thread already existing in the Postcrossing forum.

STAND BY!  ;)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento