lunedì 31 gennaio 2011

A post about nothing

Hello everybody!

I'm writing these few lines just because I feel like it. I think that's one of the reasons why a person has got a own blog, am I right?
So what? Nothing new, except from my new... camera!!! I've finally bought it and I'm very satisfied. If you're wondering how it is (not sure, but anyway...!), it's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ8. I tried it during the weekend and I had a lot of fun, even if there still are so many things to learn about it. By the way, if you have some general tips or more specific suggestions about this model, please don't hesitate to leave a comment. Thank you!  :)

I want to share with you a picture I took Saturday night while I got home under the snow, since I like it very much :)





Change of topic: I'm sooo worried about my Travelling Journal! I haven't got any news of it since I sent it almost 3 weeks ago! I cannot believe it got lost during its first travel! And I paid 9 euros to send it!!!! SO SAD!


But fortunately my Postcrossing activity is going great. I've received two postcards from the United States today, one of the Grand Canyon and the other one from Vermont, showing a beautiful landscape. I'll scan some of my favourite postcards one day, to share them with you.

And lots of kind people from all over the World are also going to help me with my sand collection! I'll let you know wheter I receive something in the following days. Actually, I hope that everything will work, since nobody knows wheter it's legal or not to send small amounts of sand through the mail system. Any ideas?

Bed time!!! Goodnight World   :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento