lunedì 24 gennaio 2011

Knitting passion!

Hello everybody!

Today I'd like to share with you some of my woolen works!
I know that lots of people think that knitting is a waste of time and an old-fashioned hobby for old and boring people, but this is not what I think!

My basket




In my opinion, knitting is a relaxing and playful way to create something original and unique in the shape and the colours you want: a quiet hobby that also produces something useful! Here are some pictures of my last works:


Short sleeves jacket


Scarves and gloves 

What I'm doing now and how it should be once it's finished!


I need your suggestions!!! I'm looking for other models of accessories: something cool and not to difficult to do. Please leave some comments! :)




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento