lunedì 6 dicembre 2010

Back to Postcrossing

Hurray!

I have to thank you people, because you made me feel like being into Postcrossing again. Actually I've always been into Postcrossing in the past 3 years but in this period, due to my pretty busy daily routine, I had left it behind. But since I'm trying to find a little more free time for myself, my thoughts and things I like (that's the reason why I've opened this blog as well), and thanks to your blogs about mail, stationery and stuff... I'm back to Postcrossing!!!

I've already got my first 6 addresses. Now I just need some postcards and stamps and the adventure will begin again!
- I was thinking maybe I should create something "Christmas related" on my own ? -

But 'till then... back to my school books :(

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento