venerdì 10 giugno 2011

Travelling Journal Project and random stuff

Hello Surfers!

What are you up to these days?
First of all, I'm sorry to tell you that I decided to remove the chat tool from the blog, since it was full of spam and no other comments :( That's sad!

Then, Travelling Journal Project time: I've just found out that it arrived safely to Ukraine yesterday! Sooo happy! There's still a long way to go; anyway, once the first copybook is full, I think I'll ask for it to be headed back to me, while a new copybook will be used by the next participant. In this way, we'll reduce the possibility of the first part of the TJ to get lost in the mail, and I'll also start to scan it and share itwith you! I'm so excited!!!

Alright, change of topic! Daily life :) Exams are coming!!! I'm a bit nervous... So many things to learn and time is never enough! But I'm not alone right? :D
And then this weekend is going to be very important for my country: we're voting for some important decisions about nuclear energy, private water and parlimentary privilege.
So please, I'd like to understand what is your personal opinion about nuclear energy. What do foreign countries do about that? Do you think that it is more usufeul than dangerous? let me know!







This is it! Back to work!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento